Eating right hasn't been a priority of mine for quite some time. Over the past several months, I have been working to improve my eating habits. I've cut out sugary drinks (Dr. Pepper, anyone?) and am trying to avoid other yucky things. I'm incorporating more fruits, veggies, whole grains and protein into my diet, as well as my family's. Sometimes it's just using whole wheat pasta for mac and cheese instead of the regular, but I figure every little bit helps.I enjoyed this delish salad tonight, along with a whole grain flatbread with turkey pepperoni, low-fat cheese, and fresh sauce. It was divine.
I am also trying to be more environmentally-conscious. We recycle, and avoid using the A/C whenever possible, but I am also seeking other ways to help Mama Earth. In our lunchboxes this school year, W and I will take our own cloth napkins. I whipped these up tonight--
| W's Cars napkins |
| My lovely floral napkins |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Got an observation?